Getting started with POOLS
- When starting for the first time the application will open a Wizard to allow you to add automatically some pools.
- You can add, delete, or configure manually individual pools in the Web interface. Go to setup/Pools.
Configuration of some pools may be tricky, therefore this page list for you lots of working examples.
Getting started with Asset Management
- To be able to use the full power of asset management you need to let BMiner know about all the places where you store coins. This information stays on your computer and is never sent to us.
- PLEASE use READ ONLY API Keys only. BMiner does not need write/exchange/… access to be fully functional
- In the web interface go to setup/asset tracking and click on the “Add Asset Tracker” button and follow the wizard. We have included some information on what is needed for each tracker in the web interface.
We will list here the most commonly reported issues during setup…
- If, during the first start of the application, a dialog open asking for the IP address of the database server, it is most likely that mysql is not installed or running. You can try to manually install mysql from mysql web site: https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/
You can also ensure that the mysql service is started and running. To do so press the Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog, type services.msc, find mysql and ensure it is started
- During the first start you’ll be asked a “schema” name. If you don’t know what this is, just press enter :D.
If you are already running mysql for other purposes on your network, you may use that dialog to ensure the schema name follow their company policies
Get the brand new version of BMiner now! Free! (DevFee applies) Dismiss