The setup page is the heart of the application and will allow you to configure it to your needs.
The setup page is divided in sections..
The easiest way to create your miners is to make them automatically discovered.
Just press “Auto Import…”. Can’t be more simple than that!
All AntMiners will be automatically recognized and created with default values.You’ll then be able to modify them individually, or in bulk thru the database if you are comfortable to do so. Don’t forget, with BMiner, “your data is yours”, which means the DB is open and accessible to you if desired.
Easily create your pools. It’s been designed to be as simple as possible, but also to give you full flexibility to support all possible pools.
– Add difficulty to worker name:
Some pools allow you to set manually the difficulty.
If this is your need (usually not needed), configure the complexity field in each miner and check that option.
– Do NOT add computer name after worker name. Most of the time your worker name is followed by a dot, and the name of the miner. Some pools will NOT work if you do this, so in these rare cases, check that option.
– Add worker name in password. ProHashing and maybe others ask the worker name to be added to the password instead of the worker name.
Please refer to this page to see configuration examples.
– Auto Restart: No complex setup, no rules to organize, we take care of everything for you. If one of your miners is having some trouble, we will restart it and send you a notification if desired.
– Refresh: Allow you to set the frequency used to refresh data on the main page.
– Recommendations: We will analyze data continuously for you. Nevertheless a decision should not be taken before a certain amount of data is collected to avoid wrong impulsive decisions, therefore you can configure here the rolling window of time used by our algorythms.
– Show recommendations ONLY for existing pools. If you want to limit the recommendations to some coins, just configure pools for these, and check this option
– Auto Follow Current Recommendations: BMiner will automatically switch your miners to the best possible coin, based on our near real time recommendations.
– Auto Follow Best 24h: BMiner will automatically switch your miners to the coin which has been the most profitable in the past 24 hours. This is more stable than the previous option.
Notifications are sent by email. Most SMTP servers are supported, including GMail.
In order to “drive” a miner, BMiner is connecting to the Cgminer/Bmminer API running on the miner. By default, Antminer has the API enabled, but the API is running in Restricted mode.
To get full access to the API, Privileged mode must be configured.
It allows the application to collect data but also to make active operations like reboot or changing the pool automatically.
This screen allow you to do this massively and efficiently, thru SSH. Your login and miner password are required in order to modify the miner configuration.
Note that priviledged miner are displayed in GREEN on the main page of BMiner application.
A webserver is included in the application and allows you to monitor your server from your cell phone, tablet or computer. To enable it just set the port to be used. Important note: due to windows limitations, you MUST start the application as an administrator for the webserver to work, except if you just want to try it on “localhost”.
Allow you to register your license and have full access with no dev fees.
Allow you to select the interface font size. Based on our experience a font between 7 & 9 should provide the best comfort.